2021 has been a year of highs and lows for the Garden Trellis Co. A global timber shortage left us with stock difficulties and delays on manufacture at the peak time of the year. It also led to us launching our Vista range of WPC screens and trellis. We have been delighted to work on some gorgeous projects in the last year. Due to the privacy of some of our high-net-worth customers we can’t share many of the bigger projects that we are known for in the garden design world, but with the majority of our customers purchasing with us because they want to add a new feature or look in their garden, we’ve chosen to feature the top project images from smaller projects that we have shared on Instagram. Through exploring this, we have seen some interesting trends that will emerge for next year.
- Intricate trellis as a wall decoration – this brightens up a dull wall and also provides a beautiful support for climbing plants. Designers have been experimenting with different uses of textures such as diagonal and square trellis.
- Pastel paint colours – some of the most attractive finishes on our projects come from customers choosing light pastel paint colours which complement outdoor spaces year-round.
- Slatted Storage - Our customers weren’t alone in loving our contemporary slatted storage options, back in May we were thrilled they got a mention from designer Ann-Marie Powell speaking on the Gardener’s World Magazine podcast. They are available in fixed sizes from our online store and we also make bespoke stores in custom sizes for tricky spaces.
- Our new Vista Decorative Screens – you can add that extra Garden Trellis Co quality with our painted and framed options.
- Both classic and more contemporary pergolas are popular – get in touch to discuss ideas for these with our design team and be inspired on our online gallery.
Do you have a bespoke project that you would like to discuss with us for next year? Get in touch with the bespoke team now to get a quote, or call us on 01255 688361.