We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. The role is predominately office based but will include regular site meetings with potential clients (in and around London) to discuss their projects and undertake site surveys.
The candidate must be capable of managing and controlling the full project life-cycle from start to finish, achieving client satisfaction and maximising profit along the way. Candidates applying will possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as AutoCAD experience. It is essential to have relevant industry experience.
In your role as Project Manager you will be:
- Understanding a client’s requirements,
- Interpreting architects drawings & designs,
- Competent in drawing and estimating a proposed design,
- Creating and maintaining project management documentation to appropriate standards including: Design drawings, fitting packs, Health & Safety requirements etc.
- Managing resources; Liaising with manufacturing & fitting teams.
- Developing relationships with current & new external suppliers.
- Proficient in bringing together health and safety information.
To succeed as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience in project management especially in a joinery practice,
- Great communication skills.
- A team manager and a team player,
- A knowledge of specialist joinery practices (ideally exterior works),
- An ability to communicate ideas and processes with sketch details and AutoCAD,
- A keen eye for detail & the ability to work under pressure,
- A flexible approach to work & the ability to prioritise & manage time effectively,
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development,
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
- Project management software.
Please apply in writing with a CV and current salary.
The Garden Trellis Company Ltd
355a Old Road